Sunday 15 July 2012

Because of you!

 
Because of you!

You never truly know something until you experience it yourself!  That’s why giving back is so important!

Every morning I purchase a gift.  As I go through my day, I get to give this gift to someone who has made a difference in my life.  My hope is to make someone’s day and hopefully they can pass on their energy to someone else. 

Showing my gratitude to the communities that have supported me is paramount.  Without your support, I wouldn’t have found the success I have found, and wouldn’t have been able to give my time and money to the Not for profit and Charitable organizations.

Over the years I have been lucky enough to support the following organizations;

-       Canadian Diabetes Association
-       Heart and Stroke Foundation
-       Make a wish Foundation
-       Canadian Cancer Society
-       Women’s Community House
-       London Humane Society
-       Habitat for Humanity
-       London Food Bank
-       Eco Living London

Thank you for your trust!  Thank you for your support!  Thank you for your referrals!

Giving back means the world to me and the people I am able to help. 

You have my gratitude and my love!

If there is an organization that is important to you, please let me know about it.  I would love to help out. 

If you know of anyone who would benefit from the type of work I do or my blog, I would appreciate an introduction. 

Andrew Young Gets it Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment