Thursday 18 July 2013

How I can help...

 
How I can help…

People often ask me about the different ways I can help their friends and families.  As a mortgage professional, I get a number of calls from past clients, realtors, friends and families about how I can help their friends / clients / family members, etc. 

People often ask me “Do you do mortgages for;” followed by an example of the potential clients situation, credit experience and employment.  Based on the information I receive, I match them up with the best products and companies to match their needs and situation for the present and the future.

In order to best help anyone you know, I have created a list of the different ways I can help the people you may know.  Here is a list of the different types of mortgage products and solutions I offer:

Purchases across Canada           
Rental and Investment properties
Renewals
Refinances
New Builds
Cottages and vacation properties
New to Canada program
Self - Employed
Homeowner lines of credit
Private mortgages
“B” Deals
Zero-down mortgages
Commercial properties

A lot of these deals can be combined to create a customized financing solution for almost anyone.

For any questions about the different types of products and solutions we offer, please contact me at Andrew.young@bemortgagewise.ca or at 519.630.5905.

Thanks for visiting an AWESOME approach to mortgages.

1 comment:

  1. Business loans or personal loan within 2-3 working days with convenient rates.Apply today. Email: capitallendinghelpdesk@gmail.com
    Blog: https://capitallendingfince.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete